Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sorry I Blogged Off

Well I guess it's been quite a while since I've blogged. To tell you the honest truth, I've been thinking about it for a while now. But, life truly took over and now I'm back!!

It's been just over a year since we bought our little red house on Emerson.  But the little red house won't be red for long..We're PAINTING!! You'll have to wait and see what it looks like when it's done.  As for the rest of the house, we spend the summer landscaping the backyard.  To be perfectly honest I had my moments of "I've had enough" and "this sucks" regularly but now that it's almost done I have to say it looks fantastic.  I think anyone that sees the backyard now is shocked by it's makeover and at times, so am I. Stay tuned for more pics of the makeover. 

As for the Adventures of 18 Emerson, we haven't really done much other than a few BBQ's. Once we got the kitchen in, we stopped eating out for a few months. Believe me when I tell you no matter how much you like eating out, being forced to eat out will make you hate it.  It's not forever though not to worry.  All in all though, it's truly and awesome feeling to come home and get that ahhh I'm home feeling that can't be beat by any sort of random partying or dining out. 

Come this winter I'm hoping to throw a Christmas party to get the true living and adventures done at A18 Emerson.  In the meantime sorry I blogged off for so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors