Wednesday, June 2, 2010

here by popular demand

For the last 2 weeks I've been taking pictures of our little  house.  Okay fine secret confession: I've started taking the pics before we even owned the place :).  Anyways the point I'm trying to get to is that I've been taking pictures all through the fix 18 Emerson Project. Here by popular demand are the before and midpoint pictures:


So this takes you all the way to the day we bought our little gem.  Here's where we are now:
 
This past weekend, Val was away and I decided to start removing our wallpaper:
  This is what I think about removing wallpaper:
 Before I take off, let me show you the very high tech security system!


And finally, here's the beautiful landscape of our spacious backyard:


We like the Zen feel of this tranquil oasis.  We're more than happy to help you achieve the same with your backyard as well....for a small fee that is ;).  Well that's all she wrote!

P.S. Did I mention we're right on top of the subway?  No really, see that building to the left?! Yes, yes it is indeed the good old TTC!!

Cheers,
Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors